This is the top marketing role at SECURA. Top candidates will have prior success in these core areas:
- Creating and successfully implementing an interactive (customer experience) digital strategy encompassing the entire customer lifecycle.
- Engaging and leveraging an independent agency distribution channel, building relationships and marketing through this channel to help drive profitable growth.
- Using a servant leadership style to lead and develop a talented and engaged marketing team.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Align marketing plans to assist SECURA in achieving short term annual plans and long term strategic plans. Develop and execute marketing and brand strategy plans to ensure they resonate with audiences and align with corporate goals of profitable growth. Work with front-line divisions to operationalize the brand and execute marketing plans.
- Develop and lead the company’s interactive (customer experience) strategy.
- Communicate with and market to independent insurance agencies to build relationships, keep SECURA top-of-mind, and provide them with marketing support they need to write and retain business.
- Responsible for the company’s social media strategy.
- Responsible for all media relations including monitoring and managing online reputation.
- Execute marketing plans and programs within designated spending forecast.
- Keep abreast of competitive activity, relevant consumer behaviors, technology, and demographic factors so market opportunities can be realized and the effects of competitive activity minimized.
- Partner with and manage outside vendors (advertising and digital marketing agencies, print, video, and other vendors).
- Lead the marketing team to ensure effective and efficient use of the workforce and to meet marketing objectives while providing the flexibility to move swiftly in relation to marketing problems and opportunities.
- Bachelor's degree in related field
- 10+ years proven success
- Expert grasp of marketing principles, customer experience design success, digital transformation success, and a proven ability to develop and lead others.