The National Association of Mutual Insurance Companies
(NAMIC) is a business trade association representing the interests and
serving the needs of the property/casualty insurance industry in the United
States and Canada since 1895. quartered in Indianapolis with an office in
Washington, DC, NAMIC is the largest property/casualty insurance trade
association in the country.
We have a new, full-time position for a Compliance Analyst in our quarters on the northwest side of Indianapolis. If you possess a love for the details of insurance policies and enjoy research and analysis - this could be the job for you!
Essential functions include:
- Performing member company research and analysis regarding regulatory compliance requirements within the property/casualty insurance industry
- Monitoring, updating, and drafting of compliance surveys; assisting with entification of new compliance surveys
- Drafting notifications, reviews and other compliance-related communications for NAMIC members
- Analysis of property casualty insurance enacted laws, adopted regulations, supervisory notices, market conduct actions and examinations, and regulatory bulletins on an ongoing basis
- Assisting in the development and presentation of compliance educational content and programs for NAMIC members
- Responding to compliance-related inquiries from NAMIC members
What skills are we looking for?
- Excellent research and analytical expertise
- Strong writing, editing, and presentation skills
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Proficient with a variety of information search/retrieval tools, including web search engines, and subscription- based information services
- Regulatory compliance experience in the property/casualty insurance industry
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
Benefits and how to apply:
NAMIC was named one of theBest Places to Work in Indiana (2017). This position comes with an excellent compensation and benefits package that includes access to group medical, dental, vision, life insurance; a matched 401(k) with immediate vesting; generous vacation time and good work-life balance; a paid day to volunteer; walk breaks twice a day; free fresh fruit, snacks and coffee; on-site massage therapy twice a month; lunchtime parties for fun and fellowship; and more! The salary range is $55,000 to $58,000 annually, depending on experience. One of the best things we offer is a smart, fun, high-quality group of coworkers. Our turnover is low and we work for a wonderful group of members.
For confidential consideration, please send resume and cover letter to Jenn Mitchell, HR Manager, at Complianceanalyst@namic.org
NAMIC is an equal opportunity employer. To learn more about us, go to www.namic.org